Forum for anyone from anywhere who is into 2 wheel wonders


    Hang in here for a while

    Share
    avatar
    bigbug

    Number of posts : 43
    Age : 44
    Location : Hairenmakeester
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by bigbug on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 am

    rdanz09 wrote:wow big bug...now riding the kelawang route....

    good for you bro n i really envy you...

    me got no time at all to ride this past few weeks..

    btw it's good to be here among friends again...

    me..formerly known as firenza...

    Have to lar.. staying so long in Seremban, yet I don't know the outskirts of Negeri Sembilan much at all..

    Guess you are going for the Stong ride.. my company has a powerplant by Sungai Kenerong, somewhere near Kampung Stong nearby.. saw the (newly?) tarred road leading upwards, heading up to the waterfalls... from the main road also can catch glimpses of the waterfall.. bet it would be a fun ride..

    will not be able to join you all, sad to say.
    avatar
    bigbug

    Number of posts : 43
    Age : 44
    Location : Hairenmakeester
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by bigbug on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:16 am

    CarroTT wrote:yo dudeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

    aiyaaaaaa, now new factory no streamyx line yet
    kenot spam in the opis lar Razz

    Factory also in Kepong ah? Manufacturing what?
    avatar
    rdanz09

    Number of posts : 49
    Age : 48
    Location : terengganu
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by rdanz09 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:22 pm

    bigbug wrote:
    rdanz09 wrote:wow big bug...now riding the kelawang route....

    good for you bro n i really envy you...

    me got no time at all to ride this past few weeks..

    btw it's good to be here among friends again...

    me..formerly known as firenza...

    Have to lar.. staying so long in Seremban, yet I don't know the outskirts of Negeri Sembilan much at all..

    Guess you are going for the Stong ride.. my company has a powerplant by Sungai Kenerong, somewhere near Kampung Stong nearby.. saw the (newly?) tarred road leading upwards, heading up to the waterfalls... from the main road also can catch glimpses of the waterfall.. bet it would be a fun ride..

    will not be able to join you all, sad to say.

    hi bigbug...

    don't really feel like joining that trip la...

    but i will do a solo ride, maybe this friday to cover kenyir, gua musang and jeli..will pass by gunung stong area too..
    avatar
    CarroTT
    Site Admin

    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by CarroTT on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:25 pm

    hey guys
    waazzup
    avatar
    danielleo

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 37
    Location : Kuala lumpur
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by danielleo on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:03 am

    CarroTT wrote:hey guys
    waazzup

    hello.. post lar your penang adventures Twisted Evil
    avatar
    bigbug

    Number of posts : 43
    Age : 44
    Location : Hairenmakeester
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by bigbug on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:46 am

    Penang ah? Did you go further up north or not? Razz
    avatar
    danielleo

    Number of posts : 23
    Age : 37
    Location : Kuala lumpur
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by danielleo on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:25 pm

    i think he did. but he not sharing with us his conquest Laughing
    avatar
    CarroTT
    Site Admin

    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by CarroTT on Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:16 pm

    hi guys,
    i did went up to penang
    but i m not in the mood now to discuss this
    probably later
    anyway, see u guys who wanna join us at Sate Kajang this Friday nite ya Very Happy


    i cant spam so much for the meanwhile coz new ofis dun have internet access yet Mad
    avatar
    bigbug

    Number of posts : 43
    Age : 44
    Location : Hairenmakeester
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by bigbug on Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 pm

    wei, kajang very far lar,, you come up to Sect 19 lar.. Very Happy
    avatar
    CarroTT
    Site Admin

    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by CarroTT on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:06 pm

    bigbug wrote:
    CarroTT wrote:yo dudeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

    aiyaaaaaa, now new factory no streamyx line yet
    kenot spam in the opis lar Razz

    Factory also in Kepong ah? Manufacturing what?

    new factory in subang lar
    haiyaaa, evelitime i go to work oso late
    so far ler

    make engine coolants for local car assemblers meh


    Last edited by CarroTT on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    CarroTT
    Site Admin

    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by CarroTT on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 pm

    bigbug wrote:wei, kajang very far lar,, you come up to Sect 19 lar.. Very Happy

    sect 19 is much nearer my place
    but food there not halal meh

    last time i go there u din showed up oso, damn u bigbug Mad
    avatar
    bigbug

    Number of posts : 43
    Age : 44
    Location : Hairenmakeester
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by bigbug on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:00 pm

    Hey benny.. from Terengganu ... nice to meetcha... what bike are you riding?
    avatar
    CarroTT
    Site Admin

    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by CarroTT on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 pm

    where i benny ya. . .
    avatar
    bigbug

    Number of posts : 43
    Age : 44
    Location : Hairenmakeester
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by bigbug on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:56 pm

    Maybe he shy and you scared him away. Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    CarroTT
    Site Admin

    Number of posts : 58
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by CarroTT on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:08 pm

    i invited him here ler, how come i scare him pulak
    do i look so scary meh flower

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hang in here for a while

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:36 pm